If you are not satisfied with the Clothing and Footwear item delivered, where a trial is required to determine if the fit is right. You can request an exchange in a different size or colour for the same product if available ONLY ONCE, at no extra cost to you. Be sure to check the seller's Return Policy when buying or before initiating a return for exchange. Exchange is subject to availability of stock with the Seller. If the product is out of stock, you will receive a full refund, no questions asked.
We hope you understand that the product can only be used for trial and cannot be used, washed, ironed or tampered in any way. Please include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice along with the product.
ORDER CANCELLATION FROM BUYERS
A User is permitted to fully or partially cancel the order in 24Hrs from the time the order has been placed with DDR. Upon successfully placing an order on the Platforms and after DDR has successfully handed over the Product(s) to its Logistic Partner (as defined in the Delivery Policy), the tracking status of delivery of the purchased Products will be updated on DDR. A cancellation request cannot be made after 24hrs of the Purchase.
ORDER CANCELLATION BY DDR
Under some rare situations, DDR or any of our sellers can also raise an order cancellation request. These situations could be –
Product out of stock with the seller
- Restrictions on the number of products you can order, as per Terms & Conditions of any Offer/Discount
- Incorrect pricing or description of the product
- Payment fraud suspicion by our Credit & Fraud Avoidance Department
- Incorrect or Incomplete Buyer's Address
- Non serviceability of Buyer’s address by our courier partners or sellers of the *Order Transfer Marketplace
- If your order is not fulfilled after your payment has been done, the paid amount will be refunded to you, in accordance with our Refund Policy
- If the customer’s account is red flagged due to excessive amount of returns or other suspicious activity.