Fashion Blogger/ Affiliate
Want to join in?
If you have a website/ blog or simply want to earn some money, you can be part of the club by becoming a Digital Dress Room affiliate. You’ll earn some cash too!
Here's what we do...
We pay commission on validated sales (excluding delivery charges and VAT) that you drive to our site. We pay 5% commission on all referred sales within just 8 weeks. Please see our terms and condition or contact us for further details.
What's more, there are loads of exciting opportunities and increased commissions for our most engaged affiliates.
We run affiliate programs all over India, there’s no excuse not to get involved.
The Legal Stuff
There are some sites out there that aren’t quite so trustworthy, so we do need to run some checks before you’re approved on the program. Plus, we’ll need you to read and stick to the terms and conditions which can view on our program profile pages.
The Techy Stuff
Once you’re on the program, you’ll have access to loads of creative, as well as our product feed (if you need it). For anything else, just get in touch.
Digital Dress Room reserves the right to collect photos of your post, use the information of your post.
We may use and collect the content, photos of your blog or post, e.g, we may put it on our social media or use your photos on our website. If you DON’T agree, please inform us in advance.
At the same time, Digital Dress Room would review the performance of the sponsorship program on a monthly basis to adjust the value of the monthly coupon based on performance.
That's all! It's easy, right? If you want to join our program, please read the Terms & Conditions, then click "I Agree" to continue the process.
Terms & Conditions
Voucher Code Affiliates
All voucher code affilates are expected to adhere to the below:
- Using "Click to Reveal" when there is no valid or current code present is not permitted for affiliate publishers using "Click to Reveal" to show any deals / offers / sales instead of vouchers.
- Voucher code affiliate publishers must clearly detail the voucher offer that will be revealed by the click.
- A valid code or promotion is defined as a code that has been legitimately issued by Digital Dress Room for use by affiliates and not a code that has been issued to consumers direct. This code or promotion will have an activation date and where necessary a deactivation date.
- Voucher code directories must contain clear categorisation and separation between deals / offers / sales and discount codes.
- Affiliate Window check all sales made through the affiliate program; where a promotion code is used, and the offer has not been communicated to affiliates to use, commission will be disqualified.
Anyone found infringing on these terms will receive a warning and may have commissions reversed. We reserve the right to withhold commission during this time. Continuous infringement of these terms will result in suspension.
Bespoke creative can be supplied on request please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org for further help.
The Digital Dress Room data feed with up-to-the-minute pricing information will be refreshed each day.
Affiliates are requested to make every effort to maintain Digital Dress Room’s most current pricing information in their promotions.
Full Terms & Conditions
Please note that failure to comply with these terms and conditions could result in your relationship being terminated and any commissions earned being reversed.
1. Pay Per Click search activity
You are allowed to drive customers to www.digitaldressroom.com, however, you will only receive the commission if the said customer purchases the product.
Affiliates generating traffic to their own sites must also abide by the following rules.
- Using the Digital Dress Room brand or a misspelling of the Digital Dress Room brand in the display URL (eg www.SDigitalDressRoom) – Not Allowed
- Bid on misspellings or extensions of the brand (eg “Digital Dress Roomss, SDigital Dress Room, Digital Dress Rooml ) – Not Allowed
- Please note affiliates are NOT allowed to bid on any variations of the brand name Digital Dress Room. Bidding on any brand sold on Digital Dress Room is also not allowed.
- Common misspelling should be added as negative terms to all affiliate paid search campaigns.
2. Discount code / voucher code websites
- Publishers may only use discount codes which have been supplied to them by Affiliate Window on behalf of Digital Dress Room. Please apply to Affiliate Window to obtain authorised codes for the Digital Dress Room program.
- Publishers must not display made up / invented discount codes on their site(s) or display discount codes that were intended for use in other channels or for other online publishers.
- Under no circumstances are publishers allowed to surreptitiously use i-frames to set Affiliate Window cookies onto a user’s computer.
- Discount code publishers with websites that encourage users to “click here to reveal offer / code” thus setting an Affiliate Window cookie can only use this function if a voucher code exists for the Digital Dress Room program. If there is no voucher code available for the Digital Dress Room program publishers must not use this method, as it leads to a poor user experience for potential Digital Dress Room customers and can cause customer service issues.
- If a discount code has been issued to publishers and it has an expiry date the publisher must clearly display on its website(s) the expiry date of this discount so that the user can decide whether they want to go ahead and click the publisher’s link.
- If publishers wish to maintain expired discount codes on their sites for search engine optimisation reasons, they must display clear notification to the user that the discount has expired. This notification must be located right next to the expired discount code. The font size must be no smaller than the site(s) body text and the colour used must contrast clearly with the background It is not acceptable for the notification to be displayed a significant distance from the expired code
3. Email Marketing
- All email marketing must be signed off by Digital Dress Room and the account management team.
- Publishers are allowed to deeplink to a chosen offer or category on the Digital Dress Room site.
All affiliate sites are audited on sign up to ensure any brand compliance issue that may exist are met.
All commissions will be validated on a 35 day period and Digital Dress Room reserves the right to claim back commission on all returned goods.
What reasons are commissions declined?
|Item was returned|
|Customer failed credit check|
|Breach of program terms and conditions|
|Item was out of stock|